Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blah blah blah


I've been caught up in a big case of the BLAH's! Ugh. I hate it....feeling like this. But that's the way it goes. On a journey, the mountain tops only last so long before you find yourself in a valley of thorny bushes. I feel like I'm finally making my way out though. So, back up the mountain I go!

How I can feel this way with so much Life and cute'ness around me I have no idea. I guess sometimes the inside just doesn't match the outside.
Pop-Tart has started suckling on his brother Twix (and anyone else he finds asleep). Cute lil Twix puts up with it and ends up with a slobbery belly (bottom left corner).

The following pictures represent what the kittens and I have been up to. Zzzzzzzzz.........

Here's Poppy sleeping on his sister Cleo's head.

Twix napping


Pirate napping


Twix yaaaaaaawnin'


Twix and Pirate napping together


Pirate and Cleo napping


Magick napping



~Have a nap-tastic day~
Melissa and Company

9 comments:

  1. ((((Melis)))) this is me giving u a big hug! I think the Blah's are going around lately. May they leave as fast as they came! Spring is upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many times this past week, I was gonna send you an email asking where the heck you are! But life happens and busy-ness happens, and I kinda assumed that's what had happened with you. Blahs... ugh. I hope you are definitely out of that valley now! Nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that puts me in the mood to curl up on the sofa and nap in the sun. Mmmmmm....

    Your critters are too cute!

    Much Joy~*
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i just love your kitties!!

    i sometimes look around & feel the same ..
    with all these cute furry things..
    how on earth can i have the blahs????

    may your time on the mountains
    be amazing & your leather at hand for the
    sort lived thorny valley
    :)
    oooo what a nap-tastic day!
    ~ maggie ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are getting soo big!!!! just one big happy family, arent they?? ADORABLE!!
    whatcha been up to lately??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming by my place and liking my mantra card. Your pictures of your cats are so cute. I have to take a picture of my Mabel sleeping. I love your Mantra card as well. Just like you I'm hoping to have my own set of Mantra cards when the year is done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang tight. Soon everything will be in bloom!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuddling with the kitties will help you see another day and your mood will be shaken. It's mid-winter and this is why people hop planes to islands if they can. Let's go to Hawaii NOW! What say you?

    In the mean time, I could look at these kitty pictures all day. Thanks for posting them all! I LOVE Them and am totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete