Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am in Okay'ness

It's me....you remember me, right? :) Feelin' a whole lot better - just been journaling and thinking like crazy. And 'collecting' some meaning-full quotes from the boob tube.

Random stuff from my journal:

I am in Okay'ness right now - there are lil bubbles of confusion, unsure'ness, doubt, yuck, good'ness, laughter - and they are all inside the larger bubble I'm in of Okay'ness!

~from How to Make an American Quilt :

"Young lovers seek perfection,
old lovers learn the art of sewing shreds together,
and of seeing beauty in a multiplicity of patches."

"there are no rules you can follow, you have to go by instinct and you have to be brave."

The kittens are getting big. They just got their second set of shots last night. They went from 3 lbs to 5 lbs in 3 weeks! They're really packing it on. Poor Twix fell off of the top of the cabinets and somehow ended up stuck in-between the fridge and the wall. Lucky thing I was there to save him. :) Little guy was howlin "help me, oh god somebody help me!" heehee!!

The other night, Stu, Tristan, and I watched two skunks eating birdseed about 20 feet away from us. It was really interesting - a little scary, but a cool thing to experience.

I gotta go.....if I sit on the couch, no one bothers me, but the moment I get on the computer, here they are climbing on me, the computer, the keyboard. Ugh. No one bothers Tristan when she gets on here. It's just me. Well, I'm the Mom and that's got some good stuff in it (like they always come to me before everyone else : and they always come to me before everyone else grrrrr). Funny how the same thing can be wonderful and annoying depending on the circumstances. :)

Enjoy as much as you can today!

~Magick~
Melissa

6 comments:

  1. Hi There! Glad to hear you are doing well. Thank you for the hugsX4- love em!!
    Kitties ARE getting big. They sound too cute!
    Enjoy your day! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the time Stinky managed to get himself stuck inside a wall! I could hear his pleas for help and could not find him anywhere! I was frantic! Finally a called a friend and she come over with her daughter. The three of us performed a rescue operation. I think that shaved a year from my life. Cats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol on that last one. I loved the quotes, so I copied them for my quote file if you don't mind. And the times that I am thinking a lot and writing a lot in my journal are some of the BEST. Somethin's cookin', that means, and so that means soon you'll have somethin', you know?

    I like ALL your kitties, but early on, I took a shine to Twixt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK MOVIE OKAY'NESS GIRL :)
    MOVIE QUOTE....

    Go that way, really fast; if something gets in your way . . . turn.

    LOVE THAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Go that way, really fast; if something gets in your way . . . turn."

    HOPE YOU MOVE AWAY FROM JUST OKAYNESS..

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some AWESOME comments! Made me SMILE!

    YAY Ya'll!

    ~magick~
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete