Monday, March 23, 2009

OH NO!!!!!

My world is crashing down all around me!! Nothing will ever be right again!! ::sniff, sniff, boo-hoo:: Someone left me this comment about my last post.....

Anonymous said...
you poor child - you sound like a 14 year old half wit! you really need to get a job and deal with adults!

:)

Yes, you are absolutely right.....a job would make me such an adult. And you are such an awesome example of an adult - because leaving a message like that for someone is such an adult thing to do. Why hide Anonymouse? Tell me who you are so I can be an adult just like you and return the favor.

:)

~Oh, what a wondrously wildly magickal place Earth is! and how funny are the people????~
Melissa

BTW: My job is taking care of my family and experiencing Me and My Life.......what is more important than that?? Nothing. There is absolute comfort in that knowing.

7 comments:

  1. You are right, people are funny. I'm glad you can see the humour in it. I don't know why people have to act like that, but your reaction was spot on. you are doing a wonderful job of doing all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That TOTALLY BLOWS! You are right to make light of it. And now you could just delete it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah sweetie! I am sorry you experienced the Anon Hit and Run! I always find it fascinating when someone doesn't have the balls to own up to their opinion.

    Look at the bright side, you're not them! :)

    You go on being the magickal you, and to hell with judgemental people with little minds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO work with adults all day which is why I can fully appreciate your post over a spilled bag of glittery objects :) As a mother of an intelligent just turned 15 yr. old, I also have to say I resent the "half wit" reference. Your turning this into an amusing blog post says great things about you.. and you're right-- people are FUNNY :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you all the way, girl! If that's acting like a 14 year old, then we're 2 of a kind! Anyway, they're just haters. No need to waste any words or energy on them. But why not send them some of your magickal blessings...som love and good wishes, 'cause they seem to be sorely in need of some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on shining the light one silly dark places, Magickal Melis !
    We love your child-like wonder ! It makes us remember our own !

    Beaucoup de LOVE !
    Kim
    ox ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! THe truth comes out. These comments are all spot on. That's the voice you should listen to...

    ReplyDelete