Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You rock. I rock. We rock!

Just wanted to say thank you for your support regarding my previous post. I give you all many many many smoochie poochie, huggy puggies. :) Ya'll make me smile!!!!! I appreciate YOU!


I also want you to know that I know the person that the comment came from - it wasn't just some random negative comment. The anonymouse stuff didn't fool me....I knew who it came from as soon as I read it. So, this is a very personal attack. It isn't the first one that showed up on my blog, but this one really struck me as funny. After I posted it....she had more to say to me. But this time she didn't hide. How very brave.


Here's how I look at it.......it's like a tick at a picnic....I wouldn't throw up my arms and say "That's it, the picnic is OVER because I found 1 tick." Shoot....most of my 'picnics' would be ruined that way.


So, the party goes on.....and on......and on. YAY and YIPPEE and WOOOOOO-WHOOOOO!!


Comment if you like Tick....but all it's doing is making people see you for the tick that you are. I cannot fix your problems. I will not fix your problems. They say, "Hurt people hurt people." I know you are hurt, but trying to hurt me just isn't going to get you anywhere good. Wishing you peace.


~Magickal Messes~
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you're not letting one immature person get to you. Good on you for holding your head high. Take care, Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how are the kitties doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweetie! This was a very positive message to give. I'm so proud of you. Is it spring down there yet??

    ReplyDelete